It is very easy to take advantage of your partner, we all do, but when you are in a committed relationship, it is important to make an effort to continue to let your partner know (on a regular basis) that you love. Unfortunately, saying “I love you” the same old way eventually loses its meaning or impact.
I know couples who do the same routine every day gala, shower, pack your suitcase and head out the door with an “I love you” as they give your partner a kiss on the cheek. But that gets old and stale. Finding new ways of expressing that sentiment is key not only to keep their relationship intact but strengthening your bond in a very profound. In my book, “Divorce: It’s All About Control-How to win wars emotional, psychological and legal”, I mean the loss of love or intimacy. You need privacy to maintain a serious relationship healthy. Without expressing those feelings continuously, intimacy will dissipate and you and / or your partner start to look elsewhere. A little creativity and make an extra effort in the “I love you” department will pay huge dividends in your relationship, so if they are not already saying “I love you” in different ways, start now. [Read: Dating Tips for Shy and Nervous People]
1. Nothing says “I love you” more than laugh at bad jokes your partner, especially if you’ve heard hundreds of times before. Making your loved one laugh is also a wonderful way to show your feelings.
2. Find that special something that your partner lost or said he or she wanted, but could never find. Also, giving your partner a nicely framed photograph of the two is a very touching gesture.
3. Do the masculine man or girly girl. Many men say ILY by washing your partner’s car and fill it with gas. Take your man to a game, concert show car, or a movie you really like is a great way to show that you want to be there for him.
4. Help your partner heal a wound or the loss of childhood. Perhaps the most powerful thing you can do is just listen to his story of what happened and follow up with a big hug.
5. Appear at a business event as loving spouse. This is about giving. Staying in a supporting role and praising the efforts of his fellow everyone you talk to your partner will feel raised and loved.
Also Read: 5 Reasons Why Women Don’t Like Shy Men
6. When you are watching TV, enjoy close with the one you love. Sitting across the room from each other in separate chairs can be comfortable with your body, but is not meeting your heart.
7. Bedtime cuddling helps sustain a long-term affair. If both need their own space to sleep, okay. Just touch each other for fifteen minutes before going to his bedside. By the way, those engaged in this activity also have healthier sex lives.
8. Go above and beyond. Doing a great gesture from time to time is a wonderful way to show your love. Doing the extraordinary as a couple will help you create memories.
9. Do something for your partner that he or she hates to do speaks volumes. We all have things in our lives that we do not like to do and when your partner reaches the spider in the bathtub or makes a midnight run so children can drink milk in the morning, it really says the AIA.
10. Be considered further on a daily basis does wonders. Say “please” and “thank you”, opening doors, helping your partner put on his coat, or put a little love note in the pocket of his are some of the little things that make a big difference.
Maybe after show (or shows) his love in this way, it will be easier to talk about the words. Just keep in mind that most of us want to hear.
Placing your heart in view of others is complete sincerity with enviable charm. Prioritize this relationship and sacrifice some self indulgences. Treat the significant other with kind words, courtesy and possibly even material items , this is all done to reflect your thoughts about them. Is it possible that a person will almost always reciprocate with the same attitude you have set forth? I believe that when one kind indication is given, another is sure to follow with possibly a louder magnitude.