What questions should you ask without seeming too intrusive, especially for a first date? These are some really good questions to ask to find out more about your date. Before proceeding, must read: How to Start a Conversation with a Girl and How to Start a Winning Conversation with Someone You Meet
These are just some casual questions anyone would ask to get to know someone without them thinking you are investigating:
1. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would it be? The answers can be very interesting, but at the same time, gives you an idea of what kind of things / people he or she is interested in.
2. Where do you want to be in five years? This will give you a general idea of what kind of aspirations / goals he or she may have. Which, in turn, can be totally opposite / match what you have in mind.
3. What is your most treasured possession? Now, if the answer is something like, “my collection of beer bottles” can take some things from this.
4. What kind of music do you like? This can prepare you for future concerts, or long car trips with the stereo on. The question is, will you hear all the time?
5. What do your parents do? This shows the interest of the family, also his answer may say a lot about how they feel about their family.
6. What do you do for a living? This can show if they are already established in their careers or are still trying to find its niche real. Be careful though, you can still attend school or planning to create more schooling after his career. Be sure to keep this conversation open, especially when they learn that they are working somewhere that are not desirable, this does not always mean that it has no suction.
7. Where have you traveled? This may be an interesting question to ask or answer. Someone is always going to mention the most memorable in the first place. You may be surprised with the answer as it can be exactly where you’ve always wanted to go, or a place that already has been. It can be a great conversation piece.
8. How was your day? This can be a very important question to ask. This can show if you are someone who likes to complain about everything, or if you really enjoy a lot of things. Work and everyday life can be challenging, but when you stop to think about it, it is always a learning experience. It all depends on how each person perceives it.
9. Do you own any pets? You will be surprised with this question. So can people love their pets so much. Now, again, this question could be a NO. But if you do, the next question would be, why not?
10. What has been your most embarrassing moment? Now, this would save me closer to the end. The reason you can tell how much the other person is enjoying what we have so far. If they reveal nothing, maybe things are not going so well.